HISTORIC PORT OF PENETANGUISHENE
The Historic Port of Penetanguishene provides:
- Marina for seasonal and transient boaters, slip depth from 6-20 feet
- Launching facility for general public
- Public washrooms and showers
- Ample free daytime parking and paid overnight parking on site
- Tourist information on site
Download 2013 Town Dock Slip Allocation (PDF)
Hours of Operation:
Mid April - August
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (7 days per week)
September - Mid October
8:00 am to 4:00 p.m on weekdays
8:00 am - 7:00 pm on weekends
Seasonal and transient rates available. Call for docking and launch rates.
Town Dock is now OPEN for the 2013 Season!
For all Dock inquiries during the winter, please contact the Townhall at 705-549-7453.
For all Dock inquiries during the summer, please contact the Harbour Master at 705-549-7777.