Disruptions and Closures

Road barricade

If you would like to report potholes, drainage issues, ditch concerns, and any other problems, that is of a concern, you can either fill in the Complaint/Request Formor contact the Public Works department who will create a work order.

Construction and Maintenance

We try to deliver our construction and maintenance activity with as little disruption to traffic and pedestrian flow as possible.

Some construction and maintenance activity requires partial and/or full road or sidewalk closures in order to undertake the work in a safe and efficient manner. 

If you are planning any construction or maintenance activity that will affect the flow of traffic (vehicles or pedestrians), you must contact Public Works Department prior to commencing so that a traffic control plan may be reviewed and proper permits are obtained.


None at this time