Reminder - Notice of Road Closure: Fuller Avenue, November 18, 2023
This notice has been issued by the Town of Penetanguishene in conjunction with Maacon Construction, to inform you that there will be a road closure on Fuller Avenue between Robert Street East and Pinegrove Road/Sheffcote Street. This section will be closed on Saturday, November 18th, 2023, between the hours of 7:00 am and 4:00 pm, weather permitting.
The work entails the sanitary forcemain connection at the intersection of Cambridge Street and Fuller Avenue. This project is scheduled to take approximately 1 day.
There will be no through traffic at the following intersections:
- No through traffic onto Fuller Avenue from Sheffcote Street and Oxley Drive intersection.
- No through traffic onto Fuller Avenue from Cambridge Street and Church Street intersection
- No through traffic onto Fuller Avenue from O'Reilly Street and Church Street intersection.
- No through traffic onto Fuller Avenue from Centennial Drive and Robillard Drive
- No through traffic onto Fuller Avenue from Laurier Road and Centennial Drive intersection.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above, please contact the undersigned at 705-549-7992 or by email at email@example.com.